How to watch Apple’s WWDC 2022 keynote on June 6
The 2022 Worldwide Developers Conference is set to kick off on Monday, and like the 2020 and 2021 events, it will be held digitally with all developers able to attend for free. WWDC is aimed at developers building apps for Apple’s platforms, but Apple is hosting a key event that appeals to the general public.
Apple’s keynote is set to take place on Monday, June 6, and will give us a first look at new software coming this fall. Apple is expected to unveil iOS 16, iPadOS 16, macOS 13, watchOS 9, and tvOS 16, and we could see new Macs, including a refreshed MacBook Air.
You can watch the main event of WWDC 2022 using any of the methods described below. The live stream is scheduled to begin at 10:00 a.m. PT from Apple Park in Cupertino, Calif. We have a full list of event start dates in other time zones in the US and around the world.
- Honolulu, Hawaii — 7:00 a.m. HAST
- Anchorage, Alaska — 9:00 a.m. AKDT
- Cupertino, Calif. — 10:00 a.m. PDT
- Phoenix, Arizona — 10:00 a.m. MST
- Vancouver, Canada — 10:00 a.m. PDT
- Denver, Colorado — 11:00 a.m. MDT
- Dallas, Texas — 12:00 p.m. CDT
- New York, New York — 1:00 p.m. EDT
- Toronto, Canada — 1:00 p.m. EDT
- Halifax, Canada — 2:00 p.m. ADT
- Rio de Janeiro, Brazil — 2:00 p.m. BRT
- London, UK — 6:00 p.m. BST
- Berlin, Germany — 7:00 PM CEST
- Paris, France — 7:00 PM CEST
- Cape Town, South Africa — 7:00 p.m. SAST
- Moscow, Russia — 8:00 p.m. MSK
- Helsinki, Finland — 8:00 p.m. EEST
- Istanbul, Turkey — 20:00 TRT
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates — 9:00 p.m. GST
- Delhi, India — 10:30 p.m. IST
- Jakarta, Indonesia — 12:00 p.m. WIB the next day
- Shanghai, China — 1:00 a.m. CST the next day
- Singapore – 01:00 SGT next day
- Perth, Australia — 01:00 AM AWST the following day
- Hong Kong — 1:00 a.m. HKT the next day
- Seoul, South Korea — 02:00 KST the next day
- Tokyo, Japan — 02:00 JST the next day
- Adelaide, Australia — 2:30 a.m. ACST the next day
- Sydney, Australia — 03:00 AEST the following day
- Auckland, New Zealand — 05:00 NZST the following day
Watch the keynote on YouTube
Watching the WWDC keynote on YouTube may be one of the quickest and easiest ways to catch the event, as YouTube is generally available on most devices, including TVs and computers. brackets.
The YouTube live stream above will be available on June 6 when the event kicks off.
Watch Keynote on Mac, iPhone or iPad
You can watch the WWDC keynote on any Mac, iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch using Apple’s native Safari browser or another browser like Chrome. iOS devices must be running iOS 10 or later, and Macs must be running macOS Sierra 10.12 or later to access the stream.
Launch Safari from your chosen device and follow this link to the WWDC 2022 Keynote.
Watch the keynote using the Apple TV app
You can watch the WWDC keynote via Apple’s TV app on Mac, iPhone, iPad and Apple TV, with the link in the TV app becoming available on or just before the day of the event.
- Open the TV app on your chosen device.
- Scroll down look now category and select WWDC 2022. You can also enter “WWDC” in the search field and select WWDC 2022 from the results.
- Click on To play.
The app may ask you to log in at your local time to watch the event live before the start of the WWDC keynote.
Watch Keynote on Windows PC
If you don’t have an Apple device handy, you can still watch the WWDC 2022 keynote on a PC running Windows 10. Open the Microsoft Edge browser and follow this link to the live stream of WWDC 2022.
Although Apple does not offer any guarantees, other platforms can also access the WWDC 2022 keynote using recent versions of Chrome or Firefox (the MSE codecs/extensions, H.264 and AAC must be installed).
Look in the Apple Developer app or on the developer’s website
Apple also plans to stream the keynote in the Apple Developer app and Apple Developer website, which will prevent Apple fans and developers from missing the event.
For those who can’t watch the live stream or prefer to read a text version of the announcements, we’ll have live coverage here on MacRumors.com and via our MacRumorsLive Twitter accountso be sure to follow.
Article link: How to watch Apple’s WWDC 2022 keynote on June 6